The Dragon People/Accelerated Workflow Solutions
Consultative Sales Executive
Location: Remote/Hybrid – Chickamauga, GA area
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $45,000 - $65,000 annual salary plus commission
Who we are:
We (The Dragon People) are the professional services division of eDist - a well-established and self-funded growth technology company that is a leader in AI Speech Automation Solutions in USA and Canada. We are looking to hire a Salesperson to empower our growth and enhance our Customer experiences. If you are interested in joining an elite team of specialists, who collaborate with each other to provide the best Customer Experience while providing the best possible solutions, The Dragon People is a perfect place to grow your career.
Our team, commonly known as “Dragoneers”, deploy the Nuance Dragon voice recognition solutions and other solutions. You will sell the solution and they will deliver it! You’ll also have a seasoned Customer Technical Success team behind you and will work with and learn from other members of the Dragon People family.
This position will primarily be based in Georgia and the primary responsibility will be to spearhead the sales growth of our Dragon Medical product and professional services line, along with other potential offerings.
As with any technology role, this position will continue to evolve.
Why do you want to work here?
- We have a fun and relaxed, but "get-it-done" work environment
- We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism, integrity, and innovation
- We are one of a kind in our market and implement cutting-edge techniques and technology
- Increase revenue for sales of products and professional services from existing, historical, and new clients
- Understand our Products – Be the SME
- Understand our Systems and Methods
- Assist in transforming an expense center into a profit center by monetizing professional services
- Sell the product and services to end users - increasing existing sales
- Works with experienced in-house sales resource
- Suggest improvements and system requirements
- Communicate effectively to ensure users and managers are up to date with challenges and opportunities
- Duplicate yourself and grow
- Interact with key Vendors and Clients
- Attend Trade shows as needed
- Provide relevant content to Marketing to develop required media
- Develop best practices for efficient growth
- Solution Selling Experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in the Microsoft Suite of Products
- A proven track record of developing and implementing B2B sales strategies and plans
You will fit in perfectly if you are an enthusiastic team player with a vision and passion for innovation. We make every effort to maintain a fun, yet productive atmosphere on a day-to-day basis.
- Prolonged periods sitting or standing at a desk and working on a computer.
- Able to travel as needed.
Benefits & Culture: Salary is commensurate with experience with the potential for a performance bonus. One of the things that set The Dragon People apart is our culture in that we truly value our team members and foster an environment based on fun, productivity, and efficiency. One of our Core Values is “Treat others as you’d like to be treated.” We take pride in our work and believe in rewarding our team members in addition to offering a full range of benefits including medical, dental, life, 401k, and vision, which nicely complements our competitive base salary.
Nice to Have Experiences:
- Dragon Voice Recognition Software
- Philips and/or Olympus Dictation and Transcription Solutions
- EHR Experience
- Medical Sales
- Networking in Healthcare and Legal fields
- Client Success Desk Management
- Multilingual - English Required; Spanish and/or French
Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a background screening.
We are an equal-opportunity employer.